If you need any useful information about Vietnam visa extension or renewal, please take a photo of your current visa then send to us to check following information:
- Type of your current visa (tourist or business | single or multiple entry | place of issuance ….)
- Immigration stamped to know which port you entered Vietnam.
- Latest date of entry to know how long you have been in Vietnam with the current visa
How long would you like to stay more in Vietnam ?
Our email : email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a message via chat support online.
What are the Address of the Vietnam Immigration offices? Address, Phone, Map & Working time
Address of the Vietnam Immigration offices
– Immigration office in Hanoi (Head Office): 44-46, Tran Phu Street, Ba Dinh Ward, Hanoi City
- Tel: 0438257941
- Fax: 0438243287, 0438243288
- Hotline (Vietnamese): 0438260922
- Hotline (English) : 0438264026
- Street directions: https://bit.ly/2Vbt8ae
– Immigration office in Da Nang city (Representative office): 7 Tran Quy Cap Street, Hai Chau District, Da Nang city.
- Tel : 02363822381
- Fax: 02363826670
- Hotline (Vietnamese) : 0694260354
- Hotline (English) : 0694260349
- Street directions: https://bit.ly/3bYKBth
– Immigration office in Ho Chi Minh city (Representative office): 333-335-337 Nguyen Trai Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh city
- Tel: 0839202300
- Hotline (Vietnamese) : 0839201701
- Hotline (English): 039200365
- Street directions: https://bit.ly/34sK8Nu
– Morning: 08h00 – 11h30 (Monday to Friday)
– Afternoon: 13h30 – 16h00 (Monday to Friday)
– And Saturday Morning: 08h00 – 11h30
*** Please note that the Immigration Office closes on Saturday afternoon, Sunday & Public holidays.