Vietnam Visa extension / renewal requirements for visitors stay in Thua Thien Hue
- Your passport must be valid for more than 6 months from the time of extension
- Your passport has at least 2 blank pages
- Form-NA5-for-visa-extension (You should download, fill & sign)
How to apply for visa extension / renewal in Thua Thien Hue :
You can apply for a visa extension on your own or apply through a local agency in Vietnam. Steps to apply are as follows:
– Prepare the renewal/extension application form NA5 a long with your passport.
– Hand in the documents above to the Thua Thien Hue Immigration Office below, with the fee if required
Thua Thien Hue Immigration Office
- Address : 50 Tran Cao Van, Phu Hoi Ward, Hue City, Thua Thien Hue province.
- Phone : 02343897770 – 0855555472 | Fax: 0234 3825819
- Website : https://thuathienhue.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/XnCfeLLoGpY9xQcJ8
Working time :
- Morning: 08h00 – 11h30 (Monday to Friday)
- Afternoon: 13h30 – 16h00 (Monday to Friday)
- And Saturday Morning: 08h00 – 11h30
- *** Please note that the Thua Thien Hue Immigration Office closes on Saturday afternoon, Sunday & Public holidays.
– Wait for 5 working days for the result. Normally it takes 5-7 working days for a 1 month visa and 10 working days for a 3 month visa.