Vietnam Visa extension / renewal requirements for visitors stay in Tien Giang
- Your passport must be valid for more than 6 months from the time of extension
- Your passport has at least 2 blank pages
- Form-NA5-for-visa-extension (You should download, fill & sign)
How to apply for visa extension / renewal in Tien Giang city :
You can apply for a visa extension on your own or apply through a local agency in Vietnam. Steps to apply are as follows:
– Prepare the renewal/extension application form NA5 a long with your passport.
– Hand in the documents above to the Tien Giang Immigration Office below, with the fee if required
Tien Giang Immigration Office
- Address : 152 Dinh Bo Linh street, Ward 9, My Tho City, Tien Giang province.
- Phone : 0693599495 | Fax: 0693.599665
- Website : https://tiengiang.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/WpQzYBsxkUsLLtfSA
Working time :
- Morning: 08h00 – 11h30 (Monday to Friday)
- Afternoon: 13h30 – 16h00 (Monday to Friday)
- And Saturday Morning: 08h00 – 11h30
- *** Please note that the Tien Giang Immigration Office closes on Saturday afternoon, Sunday & Public holidays.
– Wait for 5 working days for the result. Normally it takes 5-7 working days for a 1 month visa and 10 working days for a 3 month visa.