Vietnam Visa extension / renewal requirements for visitors stay in Vinh Phuc city
- Your passport must be valid for more than 6 months from the time of extension
- Your passport has at least 2 blank pages
- Form-NA5-for-visa-extension (You should download, fill & sign)
How to apply for visa extension / renewal in Vinh Phuc city :
You can apply for a visa extension on your own or apply through a local agency in Vietnam. Steps to apply are as follows:
– Prepare the renewal/extension application form NA5 a long with your passport.
– Hand in the documents above to the Vinh Phuc Immigration Office below, with the fee if required
Vinh Phuc Immigration Office
- Address : Thanh Tru commune, Vinh Yen city, Vinh Phuc province
- Phone : 0904.23.02.86 – 069.2621.072
- Website : https://vinhphuc.xuatnhapcanh.gov.vn/
- Map : https://goo.gl/maps/8tcVeDpjLiAQpCRi6
Working time :
- Morning: 08h00 – 11h30 (Monday to Friday)
- Afternoon: 13h30 – 16h00 (Monday to Friday)
- And Saturday Morning: 08h00 – 11h30
- *** Please note that the Vinh Phuc Immigration Office closes on Saturday afternoon, Sunday & Public holidays.
– Wait for 5 working days for the result. Normally it takes 5-7 working days for a 1 month visa and 10 working days for a 3 month visa.